1. We took _____ to finish the work.
A. one and a half hour B. one and a half hours
C. one hour and one half hour D. one and half hours
2. We will have the next meeting _____.
A. in two week’s time B. after two weeks time
C. in two weeks’ time D. after two weeks’ time
3. About _____ the students in our school have learned how to puters before.
A. two thousand B. two thousands C. two thousand of D. two thousands of
4. _____ of the machines on show are made in Shanghai.
A. T(来源：淘豆网[http://www.taodocs.com/p-84825161.html])hree-fifth B. Three-fifths C. Three-fives D. Three-five
6. He wrote position last night.
A. an 1000-wordB. 1000-word C. a 1000-word D. an 1000 words
7. My aunt was born on _____.
A. October one, 1969 B. October 1, 1969
C. October 1, 1969 D.1969, October 1
8. Tony Li goes to the cinema _____.
A. two weeks B. for two times a week
C. twice a week D. twice in a week
9. Wendy and I are good friends, we are both in _____.
A. class one B. Cla(来源：淘豆网[http://www.taodocs.com/p-84825161.html])ss One C. one class D. One Class
10. The Grant Theatre is _____ drive from here.
A. twenty minutes B. twenty minute
C. twenty-minutes D. twenty minutes’
13. Now, please turn to page _____ and look at the _____ picture in Lesson Two.
A. twentieth, one B. twenty, one C. twentieth, first D. twenty, first
14. How wide is the river? It’s about _____ wide.
A. ten metres B. ten metre C. ten-metres D. a ten-metre
15. 1 inch is equal to 2.54 cm. He(来源：淘豆网[http://www.taodocs.com/p-84825161.html])re 2.54 reads _____.
A. two point fifty-four B. two points fifty-four
C. two point five four D. two points five four
16. Have you read Mark Twain’s The one million Pound Bank-note? Here One million can be written in this way, _____.
A. 10.000 B. 100.000 C. 1.000.000 D. 10.000.000
17. There are more than two _____ trees in our school yard.
A. hundred B. hundreds C. hundred of D. hundreds of
18. There are _____ days in a year.
A. three hundr(来源：淘豆网[http://www.taodocs.com/p-84825161.html])ed and sixty-five B. three hundred sixty five
C. three hundreds sixty-five D. three hundreds and sixty-five
19. School usually begins on _____.
A. the first of September B. the first, September
C. September One D. September, the first
20. – Which room are you staying in? -- _____.
A. The Room 301 B. 301 Room C. Room 301st D. Room 301
21. About _____ said that they enjoyed those books very much.
A. four-fifths students B. four-fifth of the s(来源：淘豆网[http://www.taodocs.com/p-84825161.html])tudents
C. four-fifths of students D. four-fifths of the students
22. He must be _____.
A. in his sixties B. in his sixty C. over sixties D. sixty-year-old
23. In the past _____, Shanghai has changed a lot.
A. three years B. third year C. three-year D. third-year
24. The Yellow River is _____ longest river in China.
A. two B. the two C. the second D. second
25. ---How soon