仁
爱
英
语
九
年
级
上
册
期
中
课
文
整
理
九年级仁爱英语上册U1T1课文翻译
张老师整理
九年级仁爱英语上册U1T1 Section A 课文翻译
话题1:我的家乡变得越来越美丽了
My hometown has e more and more beautiful.
1a:(在一个长假后,康康很高兴会见了他的朋友)
After a long holiday, Kangkang is happy to see his friends
康康:你好,简,你在暑假玩得开心吗?
Hi, J ane. Did you have a good summer holiday?
简:是的,你怎么样?
Yes. What about you?
康康:还不错,丽塔,你刚从家乡回来,你的旅行怎么样?
Not bad. Rita, you have e back from your hometown. How was your trip?
简:很棒,我在印度到过我家附近的很多地方。那里已经发生了很大的变化,我的家乡已经变得越来越美丽了。你到过了哪里,简?
Great. I went to many places near my home in India. Great changes have taken place there and my hometown has e more and more beautiful. Where have you been, Jane?
康康:我跟父母到了黄山,它是一个美丽的地方。但是那里人太多了,以致我找不到一个合适的地方拍照。你到过哪里,康康?
I have been to Mount Huang with my parents. It's a beautiful place. But there were so many people that I couldn't find a proper place to take photos. And where have you been, Kangkang?
简:我到了一所英语暑假学校去提升我的英语。顺便问一下,玛丽亚哪里去了?
I have been to an English summer school to improve my English. By the way, where's Maria?
康康:她去古巴当一名志愿者去了,明天她将返回来。
She has gone to Cuba to be a volunteer and she will be back tomorrow.
简:听!上课铃声响了。
Listen! There goes the bell.
九年级仁爱英语上册U1T1 Section B 课文翻译
1a:
康康:你好,玛丽亚!在这个暑假期间你参加了一些志愿者活动,对吧?
Hi, Maria! You have taken part in some volunteer activities during summer holidays, haven't you?
玛丽亚:是的,我在一这残疾少年之家当一名志愿者。
Yes, I have been a volunteer in a disabled children’s home.
康康:爽!你为残疾少年打扫过房间吗?
Cool! Have you cleaned rooms for the disabled children?
玛丽亚:是的,我做过。
Yes, I have.
康康:你喂养过他们饭吗?
Have you ever fed them?
玛丽亚:不,我没有。但是我为他们做了饭菜。
No, I haven't. But I have cooked for them.
康康:多么美妙的经历啊!
What a wonderful experience!
玛丽亚:是的,那确实是。我从那里学到了很多东西,尽管我没有时间去旅游,但是我仍然感到很愉快。
Yes, it really was. I've learnt a lot from it. Though I had no time to travel, I still felt very happy.
2a:
丽塔:康康,我打算写一篇关于全球青少年的文章,你能告诉我一些关于过去中国青少年的事情吗?
Rita: Kangkang, I’d like to write an article about teenagers around the you please tell
仁爱英语九年级上册课文互译上部 来自淘豆网www.taodocs.com转载请标明出处.