神探夏洛克第二季第2集.doc


文档分类:文学/艺术/军事/历史 | 页数:约156页 举报非法文档有奖
1/156
下载提示
  • 1.该资料是网友上传的,本站提供全文预览,预览什么样,下载就什么样。
  • 2.下载该文档所得收入归上传者、原创者。
  • 3.下载的文档,不会出现我们的网址水印。
1/156
文档列表 文档介绍
神探夏洛克第二季第二集
Hello.
孩子
Are you all right?
你没事吧
What is it, dear? Are you lost?
怎么了亲爱的是不是迷路了
第二季第二集新福尔摩斯
\h\h\h\hhadessl 见****狐狸草草翻译
joanna V羊羊海因里希
joanna V羊羊海因里希
翻译\h\h\h\hhadessl 见****狐狸草草
夏洛克·无邪夏洛克·贝壳
时间轴华生萌夏洛克·靶子夏洛克·桃子
夏洛克·无邪夏洛克·贝壳
时间轴华生萌夏洛克·靶子夏洛克·桃子
特效-后期
WiLL
海因里希校对-总监制
海因里希校对-总监制
巴斯克维尔的猎犬
- Well, that was tedious. - You went on the tube like that?
-无聊死了-你就这样搭地铁
None of the cabs would take me.
出租车都不肯载我
Nothing?
有新闻吗
Military coup in Uganda.
乌干达军事政变
Another photo of you with the...
又是一张你的照片戴着那顶...
Well, um, reshuffle?
内阁重组
Nothing of importance?
就没点重要的事吗
God!
真要命
John, I need some. Get me some.
约翰我得来点给我弄去
- No. - Get me some.
-不行-给我弄点来
No. Cold turkey we agreed, no matter what.
不行我们说好了完全戒烟
Anyway, you've paid everyone off, remember?
反正你打点了附近所有商店记得吗
No-one within a two-mile radius will sell you any.
两英里内没人会给你半根烟丝
Stupid idea. Whose idea was that?
这么蠢的主意是谁出的
Mrs Hudson!
赫德森太太
Look, Sherlock, you're doing really well,
听着夏洛克你最近表现很好
- don't give up now! - Tell me where they are!
-别前功尽弃-快告诉我放哪了
Please, tell me.
拜托快说
Please.
求你
Can't help, sorry.
帮不了你抱歉
I'll let you know next week's lottery numbers.
我告诉你下周彩票中奖号码
It was worth a try.
我就知道可总得一试
My secret supply, what have you done with my secret supply?
我的私藏呢把我的私房烟弄哪去了
Cigarettes, what have you done with them? Where are they?
香烟你把它们藏哪了藏哪了到底
You never let me touch your things!
你根本不让我收拾你的东西
Chance would be a fine thing.
幸好你不让
- I thought you weren't my housekeeper. - I'm not.
-记得你不是我们管家-的确不是
How about a nice cuppa
来杯茶怎么样
and perhaps you could put away your harpoon?
也许你可以先把鱼叉放一边
I need something stronger than tea.
茶不够劲儿
Seven percent stronger.
得比茶高七成的威力才行
You've been to see Mr Chatterjee again.
你又去找查特吉先生了吗
Pardon?
什么
Sandwich shop. That's a new dress,
三明治店那个你穿着新裙子
but there's flour on the sleeve.
袖子上沾了面粉
You wouldn't dress like that for baking.
你不会穿成这样做点心
- Sherlock... - Thumbnail. Tiny traces of foil.
-夏洛克-指甲里有金属屑
Been at the scratch

神探夏洛克第二季第2集 来自淘豆网www.taodocs.com转载请标明出处.

非法内容举报中心
文档信息
  • 页数156
  • 收藏数0 收藏
  • 顶次数0
  • 上传人陈潇睡不醒
  • 文件大小264 KB
  • 时间2018-02-19