神探夏洛克第二季第一集
Who are you?
你是谁
前情提要
Jim Moriarty.
金·莫里亚蒂
Hi!
你好
Consulting criminal.
犯罪顾问
I have loved this,
虽然我乐此不疲
this little game of ours.
我们之间的小游戏
People have died.
已经死人了
That's what people do!
是个人都会死
I will stop you.
我会阻止你
If you don't stop prying...
如果你还继续追根究底
I'll burn you.
我会烧死你
I will burn the heart out of you.
会把你架在火上烤熟
Catch you later.
回-头-见
No, you won't!
再见才怪
Sorry, boys!
抱歉孩子们
I'm so changeable!
我这人就是变化无常
It is a weakness with me,
这是我的缺点
but to be fair to myself,
不过平心而论
it is my only weakness.
这是我仅有的缺点
You can't be allowed to continue.
我不能让你再穷追不舍
You just can't.
不可以了
I would try to convince you,
我也想过要说服你
but everything I have to say has already crossed your mind.
不过我要说的你都知道了吧
Probably my answer has crossed yours.
或许我的回答你也同样清楚
"Stayin' Alive" by the Bee Gees
"活着" 比吉斯乐队
Do you mind if I get that?
不介意我接个电话吧
Oh, no, please.
当然不会请便
You've got the rest of your life.
你还有一辈子时间呢
Hello?
喂
Yes, of course it is. What do you want?
当然是你想怎么样
Say that again!
再说一遍
Say that again, and know that if you're lying to me,
再说一遍记住如果你骗我
I will find you, and I will skin you.
我会抓住你剥皮拆骨
Wait.
等着
Sorry.
抱歉
Wrong day to die.
死期未到
Oh.
是吗
Did you get a better offer?
你有更好的选择了吗
You'll be hearing from me, Sherlock.
我们会再见面夏洛克
So if you have what you say you have,
如果你真有你所说的东西
I will make you rich.
我可以让你发财
If you don't,
如果你没有
I'll make you into shoes.
我就用你做***皮鞋
What happened there?
怎么回事
Someone changed his mind.
有人让他改变了主意
The question is...
问题是...
who?
是谁
Well, now, have you been wicked, Your Highness?
您可曾试过堕落放纵殿下
Yes, Miss Adler.
是的阿德勒小姐
新福尔摩斯第二季第一集
cam小池海因里希见****狐狸
翻译 hadessl 泰斯草草
cam小池海因里希见****狐狸
翻译 hadessl 泰斯草草
时间轴夏洛克·贝壳靶子小萌潘叔
时间轴夏洛克·贝壳靶子小萌潘叔
特效-后期
WiLL 灰灰是菇凉
校对-总监制-特别鸣谢海因里希 Tiberius
校对-总监制-特别鸣谢海因里希 Tiberius
贝尔格莱维亚丑闻
华生医生的博客 5月30日生活在继续是时候更新消息了我打算讲述几个我们最近处理的
小案子
蒂利
·
布里格斯
欢乐
巡游
What are you typing?
你在写什么
的
真相
一桩
- Blog. - About?
-博客-关于什么
关于
Us.
我们
熔化
笔记本
You mean
神探夏洛克第二季第1集 来自淘豆网www.taodocs.com转载请标明出处.