UNIT 5
expect [ik‘spekt] vt. 预料;期望;指望;[口]认为 vi. 期待;预期
section ['sekʃən] n. 地区
gentleman ['dʒentlmən] n. 先生;绅士;有身分的人
lady ['leidi] n. 女士,夫人;小姐;妻子
awfully ['ɔ:fuli] adv. 非常;十分;可怕地
whatever [wɔt‘evə] pron. 无论什么;诸如此类 conj. 无论什么
vacant ['veikənt] adj. 空的;空闲的;空缺的
lounge [laundʒ] n. 休息室
non-smoking [,nɔn'sməukiŋ] adj. 不抽烟的;禁止吸烟的
reservation book 预订簿
What about...? ……怎么样?
Please take your time. 请随意。
Have you got a reservation?
您预订座位了吗?
Just a moment. I’ll take a look at our reservation book.
请稍候,我查一下我们的预订簿。
Yes, Mr. Smith, a table for two, 8 o’clock. Would e this way, please?
对了,史密斯先生,两人桌,8点到,请这边走。
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. e to our restaurant.
早晨好,女士们,先生们,欢迎光临我餐厅。
Sorry, sir, all the tables are taken. Would you mind waiting until one is free?
对不起,先生,没有空位了,等一会儿好吗?
The buffet is over there. Please help yourself.
自助餐在那边,请自己享用。
I haven’t got a reservation, Can I get a seat anyway ?
没有预约,有位子吗?
How long is the wait?
要等多久?
Would you mind sitting on that side?
您是否介意坐在那边呢?
I’m sorry to have kept you waiting, sir and madam. Now we have a table for you. Would you step this way, please?
对不起,让您久等了。现在有空桌了,请这边来。
How many people are you together?
你们一共多少人?
Awfully sorry, there are no vacancies left in non-smoking section now. Would you like to wait for a moment?
十分抱歉,现在非吸烟区还暂时没有座位。您能稍等一会儿吗?
Would you like to sit in smoking section,
UNIT 5-6 来自淘豆网www.taodocs.com转载请标明出处.