五月份英语培训
电话预定
C=Caller 打电话询问的客人
W=Waiter 服务生
C: Hello. Is this Chinese Restaurant? 你好,是中餐厅吗?
W: Yes. May I help you?
是的,需要我效劳吗?
C: Yes, I’d like to reserve a table for
tonight, please.
我想预定今晚的座位。
W: Certainly, sir. For how many people, Please? 好的,请问共有几位?
C: Six.
W: At what time (can we expect you)?
请问您几点到店?
C: Oh, at 7:00 tonight.
今晚七点。
W: Would you like a table in the main
restaurant or in a private room, sir?
先生,请问你想在大厅还是包间呢?
C: The main restaurant will be fine.
大厅的席位就可以了。
W: Certainly, sir. A table for six at 7 tonight. May I have your name and telephone number, please?
好的,今晚七点钟,六个人的餐桌。可以告诉我您的姓名和电话吗?
C: Sure. It’s John Smith and my number is 5959 790
当然可以。,电话号码是5959 7900.
W: Thank you very much, Mr. Smith. My name is Wang Bin and we look forward to seeing you.
史密斯先生,非常感谢您。 我叫王斌,非常期待您的光临。
C: See you tonight. Goodbye.
W: Goodbye. 再见。
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,请跟我来。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能让我们看一看菜单吗?
B: Here you are.
给您。
A: What’s good today ?
今天有什么好吃的?
B: I mend crispy and fried duck.
我推荐香酥鸭。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll
begin with mushroom soup, and follow
by some seafood and chips.
我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑
菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。
餐饮英语培训 来自淘豆网www.taodocs.com转载请标明出处.