Unit 20 达成交易
DEREK JONES: I have been with Bibury Systems for twelve years.
:我在Bibury系统公司12年了。
I have given pany 100% commitment.
给了公司100% 的投入。
I feel very disappointed that you are unable to support me on this project.
我很失望,你们不能在这个项目上支持我。
I know that the Mark 2 will work and it will sell.
我知道马克二世会成功,会畅销。
I intend to start looking for pany that values new ideas.
我想开始找家重视新想法的公司。
CLIVE HARRIS: Derek, there must be a way round this.
:德里克,肯定会有解决办法的。
I know how you feel.
我知道你的感受。
And I do value your contribution.
我也确实重视你的贡献。
To prove it I' m going to increase your research budget...
为了证明,我会增加你的研发预算……
DEREK JONES: That' s not the point, Clive...
:这个不是问题所在,克莱夫…
DEREK JONES: That' s not the point, Clive...
:克莱夫·哈里斯。
Yes, put her through Sally--good morning.
是的,转过来。萨利--早上好。
Yes, he is.
是的,他在。
Just a minute.
请稍等。
It' s Sally Wong. She wants to talk to you.
。她想跟你通话。
DON BRADLEY: Edward, I' ve looked through the
draft contract with Eromart.
:爱德华,我看过了和Eromart 的合同草稿。
I see you' ve covered packaging, insurance, late delivery penalties...
我看到你包括了包装、保险、交货延误的罚款……
and you did well to make him agree to be more flexible over terms of payment.
你能使他在支付条款上更为灵活,做的很好。
Well done. Now we can get the contract finalised.
真棒。现在我们可以最终确定合同的文稿了。
EDWARD GREEN: Before I go, can we have a chat?
:我走之前,我们能谈一下吗?
D
Unit 20 达成交易 来自淘豆网www.taodocs.com转载请标明出处.