文档分类：研究生考试 > 专业课
下载后只包含 1 个 DOC 格式的文档，没有任何的图纸或源代码，查看文件列表
1. According to behaviourist theory, learning is a change of behavior which can be predicted through the understanding of the learner’s cognitive process.
2. In audiolingual method, drill practice is the major activity to ensure the accuracy in language learning .
3. In task-based language teaching, activities are designed bine form-focused teaching munication-focused teaching.
4. In order to achieve flexibility in language teaching, in lesson planning the teacher needs to have a clear idea of what to achive for the lesson and then he needs to set a realistic goal for his teaching.
5. One of the realistic goal of teaching pronunciation is intelligibility.
6. Chunks can be easily stored in memory, which helps us produce language more fluently.
7. The difference between mapping and brainstorming is whether students anize their ideas.
8. The bottom-up process of reading is actually the process of decoding of linguistic signs.
9. For the learners of intrapersonal intelligence, teachers can provide them with some activities such as picture drawing, critical thinking and role playing.
10. prehensive goal of the national English curriculum is based on the structural view of language and the constructivist view of learning.
1. The functional view