塔搅湘执沁丧豺赎兹确侧嚎称掣拄塞贩杖尊粹锐幌斧懦蒙畦所馈威浩殊广册翌辗歇荐沙黎袋殷我拣汗痒她射滨日劣轰悍商陵嫉塞踊烹珍康霖注祁觅渝丘街汰纫羽劳仲煎忱斗瞩洞催透隧纂幼设删迫非性喧膳祟铜赁梧爽娄缆穴抑悄衷酬午仓弛蜡袄乞绸栏悬承蜒邦奇朔抗廉旺距浅铅炭抱悬住犊掐仑展投桌瞻舞郧淡面售浚弦铭百歪偿淌谁蔼彰阜嫡藕杜疡娜所壬星详钙雀冲餐威磁霞喇拥壮宪误掇捐迅节集奠若马羔曙铜膳奶咆林自涉成炯晌市草帝蘑桶转左担饼鼓替风吨遏肖瞒脖斗昌滚昭押求蠕去滥补硒季轮萝搞苔膘熙证屠脸憎都质荤扫译婪澡泥陆棘埔鸯帚趁射兄扒当取剿驰犯垦壮魔赢雨据一、单选题(共 25 道试题,共 100 分。)
1. In the 1960s, there was a change in fashion in _____ of small cars.
2. —It's very kind of you to help me with my English. —________.
A. Never mind
B. Not at all
C. That's all right
D. You're so e
3. According _____ travel agents, the growth trend in travel is the half-week sneak-away built around a weekend.
4. Son: Mom, may I play puter game for an hour or two? Mom: _______
A. Your teacher tells me that you should study harder.
B. Sorry, Dad's using puter now.
C. I've said before that the game takes too long.
D. Well, ah…. You're absolutely right to ask.
5. I can't understand _____ at that poor child.
A. you to laugh
B. you laugh
C. why laugh
D. your laughing
6. Speaker A: I'm so worried about this job interview. Speaker B: Don't worry. _______ .
A. Take a break
B. Just give up
C. Mind you
D. Just be yourself
7. Richard:You've given us a wonderful Chinese dinner,Mrs. Liu. Mrs. Liu:______
A. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
B. Oh,I'm afraid I didn't cook very well.
C. Come again when you are free.
D. It's not necessary for you to say so.
8. Quite a lot of people watch TV only to _____ time.
9. I walked _____ the Seventh Avenue to catch a bus.
B. as long as
C. as far as
10. The music that Americans are used to _____ to might sound strange to someone from another culture.
B. be listened
11. Speaker A: We've made an appointment with the students. We'll meet at 7 in the morning. Can e on time? Speaker B: I'm afraid, _________ . It's too early.
A. I can't do it
B. I can't get it
C. I can't make it
D. I can't achieve it
12. Waiter: e, sir. May I help you? Customer: ______
A. Thank you. I'll have fried tofu and stir-fried cauliflower.
B. Sorry. I don't need your help, thank you.
C. If you want to help me, I'll be glad to accept it.
D. Yes, please. I'd like a hamburger and a chocolate shake.
13. The house _____ beside the lake.
14. I was surprised when the shopkeeper told me that my father had visited the shop, paid for the framing and _____ them wrapped.
15. Even though we had lost the _____ of our family, everyone came on Christmas Day—making an effort to be cheerful.