1. At what time will the speakers get to the sports meeting?
A. 7:45. B. 8:00. C. 8:15.
2. Who sent a new camera to the boy?
A. His mother. B. His uncle. C. His sister.
3. What does the man suggest?
A. The woman should find a spare key.
B. They should try to find a way.
C. The woman should be more careful next time.
4. Why is the woman studying English?
A. It will help her with her job.
B. She wants to find a good job.
C. She likes English conversation.
5. What do we know about the woman?
A. She doesn’t understand the man.
B. She can’t hear the man clearly.
C. She is angry with the man.
6. What is the probable relationship between the two speakers?
A. They are parent and teacher.
B. They are close friends.
C. They are neighbors.
7. What can we learn from the conversation?
A. The man is making complaint to the woman.
B. The man is making some suggestion to the woman.
C. The man is satisfied after talking to the woman.
8. What’s NOT the result of the children’s noise?
A. The man couldn’t work.
B. The man couldn’t sleep.
C. The man couldn’t enjoy the film on TV.
9. How many stories did the man tell the woman?
A. Two. B. Three. C. Four.
10. What happened to the robber at last?
A. He was killed. B. He was caught. C. He ran away.
11. Why did the man in the last story get in through the chimney?
A. He thought it interesting.