1. Things are getting better and better.
2. A cow produces milk.
7. 主语为a/this/many/kind(-s) of 接名词或名词接of this kind 时，谓语和of 前的词一致；主语为a lot of/plenty of/most of/the rest of/half of 接名词时谓语和of 后的词一致
This kind of computer sells well.
Computers of this kind sell well.
One-third of the land is coverd with snow.
Half of the apples are rotten.
The rest of the boys have gone home.
2. 由（both…）and 连接的并列主语---可数/不可数：复数一致；但and 连接的两项为一套、一体等：单数一致
1. He and I were classmates then.
2. Both coffee and beer are sold im the store.
3. Bread and butter is their daily food.
3. 主语由shorts,shoes,trousers等两部分组成：复数一致；但有pair 等单位：与单位一致。
1. His glasses are on the shelf.
2. There is a pair of shoes under the bed.
3. Two pairs of pants are bought today.
8. 主语后接（together）with, as well as, but, except, besides, like,including,rather than+ 名词/代词：与主语一致
He as well as his friends likes the film.
My sister, like you, is very smart.
The girl with her teachers has gone.
1. There is a lot of water in the jar.
2. There cups of water are on the table.
3. One million tons of oil were already..
9. 主语为不定式，动名词或从句：单数一致；但what 主语从句接表语时：与表语一致。
To be honest pays
Teaching English is her work.
What we need is nothing but rest.
What I need are more helpers.
5. 主语是each, every, either,neither,none等，或这些词及every 接名词，以及有any,som