TPMK standardization office【 TPMK5AB- TPMK08- TPMK2C- TPMK18】
9A Unit 6 Detective stories
Part 1: Teaching Design (第一部分：教学设计)
detective; murderer; suspect; gun; theft; shopkeeper; salesman; thief; body; doorway; victim; death; shorts; struggle; attacker; record; melding; enemy; crime; boss; neat; several; bright; project; attack; bleed; add; charge; wonder; rob; somewhere; heavily; except; if; whether
1. Why are you dressed like that
2. My food has go missing.
3. The victim was attacked with a knife and bled to death as a result.
4. The victim obviously put up a good fight.
5. The victim was guilty of computer crimes in the pase.
6. He was charged with breaking into several computer systems.
7. A witness reported that he was running heavily and had blood on his shirt.
8. The victim’s parents have offered a reward of $ 50,000 for any
information that leads to the arrest of the murderer.
9. Wang Gang has no criminal record.
1. This is much more serious. My food has gone missing.
2. Last Saturday night at 8 p.m., a young man was murdered. The murder happened in Sun Town.
3. This person is wanted for murder.
4. They are not sure whether the victim was killed somewhere else and then brought to Valley Town, or killed at the place where he was found.
5. There was also evidence of a struggle.
6. So far, the only suspect is a short, thin man who was seen running down Upper Street at 10 last night.
7. However, the suspect had evidence to prove that he was at another place at the time of the crime and insisted that he was not guilty.
8. People are complaining that we are taking so long to find the murderer.
9. I dare not to go out alone at night now.
10. Detective Lu said that he would put up a drawing of the suspect the following day.
11. Sometime between 8 p.m. and 10 p.m., Guan Fei was kidnapped.
12. I think it’s highly possible that Wang Gang is not guilty.
13. A w