For personal use only in study and research; not for
Part I DICTATION
A big part of being huma n is feeli ng sympathy, / but how early on in our lives do we learn this? / Scientists find that babies respond to other people / by crying when other babies cry. / However, babies can ' t distinguish between themselves and others un til they ' reightee n to twenty mon ths old. / Toddlers start to show concern for others around this time. / Kids also beg in to do thi ngs like comfort ing other people. /
And by the time they
're/ tthiosi,children will try to protect a victim in a fight.
Part n LISTENING COMPREHENSION
SECTION A TALK
1. a physical classroom
2. a coherent concept
3. personalized curriculum
4. (more) meaningful practice
7. question and answer
8. fundamental human right
9. lifelong learning
SECTION B CONVERSATIONS
1. What' s wrong with the man ' s computer?
答案： A. It has wiped the data from the flash drive.
2. How will the man be compensated if the computer can ' t be fixed?
答案： C. Get a new computer.
3. How did the man feel about the woman ' s offer of compensation?
4. When will the service engineer come to fix the computer?
答案： B. After 8:30 tomorrow morning.