Buy train tickets
购买火车票
When guests protocol to Taiwan当宾客到礼宾台
C: “Hello, sir, What can help you ?”
C:“您好,先生,有什么可帮您?”
G:“I want to buy a train ticket to Beijing, you can help me?”
G:“我想买一张到北京的火车票,您可以帮我吗?”
C: “Of course 。”
C:“当然可以.”
Guests to the Business Center宾客到商务中心
C: “Hello, sir, This way, please, I show you specific advice about business center. ”
C:“您好,先生,这边请,我带您去商务中心具体咨询一下。”
G:“ OK。”
G:“好的。”
After the arrival Business Center,
到达商务中心后,
C:“XX, The President would like to buy a train ticket to Beijing, to help you check.”
C:“XX,这位先生想买去北京的火车票,您帮助查一下。”
BC:“OK。”
BC:“好的。”
Railway Station to buy到火车站买票
End Business Center record information, allowing guests to the cash porter at the railway station to buy.
商务中心记录完信息之后,客人给现金让行李员到车站去买票。
C: “ Hello, sir, I would like to ask your name. ”
C:“您好,先生,请问您贵姓。”
G: “Li-free name。”
G:“免贵姓李。”
C:“Li, can you tell me your phone number? ”
C:“李先生,您可以告诉我您的电话号码吗?如果有特殊情况我打电话给您。”
G:“OK, 139636XXXX。”
G:“好的,139636XXXX。”
Railway Station to buy到火车站买票
行李员到火车站后,没有了李先生想要的头等舱,行李员打电话,
Members of baggage to the train station, Mr. Lee did not want
购买火车票 来自淘豆网www.taodocs.com转载请标明出处.