下载此文档

书虫经典好句.doc


文档分类:外语学习 | 页数:约10页 举报非法文档有奖
1/10
下载提示
  • 1.该资料是网友上传的,本站提供全文预览,预览什么样,下载就什么样。
  • 2.下载该文档所得收入归上传者、原创者。
  • 3.下载的文档,不会出现我们的网址水印。
1/10 下载此文档
文档列表 文档介绍
书虫经典好句
However mean your life is, meet it and live it; do not shun it and call it hard names.
不论你的生活如何卑贱,你要面对它生活,不要躲避它,更别用恶言咒骂它。
It is not so bad as you are.
它不像你那样坏。
It looks poorest when you are richest.
你最富有的时候,倒是看似最穷。
The fault-finder will find faults in paradise.
爱找缺点的人就是到天堂里也能找到缺点。
Love your life, poor as it is.
你要爱你的生活,尽管它贫穷。
You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hourss, even in a poor-house.
甚至在一个济贫院里,你也还有愉快、高兴、光荣的时候。
The setting sun is reflected from the windows of the alms-house as brightly as from the rich man's abode;
夕阳反射在济贫院的窗上,像身在富户人家窗上一样光亮;
the snow melts before its door as early in the spring.
在那门前,积雪同在早春融化。
I do not see but a quiet mind may live as contentedly there, and have as cheering thoughts, as in a palace.
我只看到,一个从容的人,在哪里也像在皇宫中一样,生活得心满意足而富有愉快的思想。
The town's poor seem to me often to live the most independent lives of any.
城镇中的穷人,我看,倒往往是过着最独立不羁的生活。
May be they are simply great enough to receive without misgiving.
也许因为他们很伟大, 所以受之无愧。
Most think that they are above being supported by the town;
大多数人以为他们是超然的,不靠城镇来支援他们;
but it often happens that they are not above supporting themselves by dishonest means. which should be more disreputable.
可是事实上他们是往往利用了不正当的手段来对付生活,他们是毫不超脱的,毋宁是不体面的。
Cultivate poverty like a garden herb, like sage.
视贫穷如园中之花而像圣人一样耕植它吧!
Do not trouble yourself much to get new things, whe

书虫经典好句 来自淘豆网www.taodocs.com转载请标明出处.