Excuse me. My name is Richard Stewart.
对不起,我叫Richard Stewart,
I'm a photographer.
我是一位摄影师。
May I take a picture of you and your little boy?
我可以替你和你的小男孩拍一张照吗?
What's it for?
是做什么用的?
It's for a book.
是为一本书拍的。
You're writing a book?
你在写一本书吗?
It's a book of pictures.
这是一本摄影集。
I call it Family Album, .
我称之为「美国写真」。
Oh, that's a nice idea.
噢,这想法不错。
Well, it's fine if you take our picture.
你想拍我们的照,就请吧。
I'm Martha Vann.
我叫Martha Vann。
Thank you. I appreciate your help.
谢谢,很感谢你的帮助。
I'm Richard. What's your name?
我是Richard,你叫什么?
Gerald.
Gerald。
How old are you, Gerald?
Gerald,你今年多大啦?
Five.
五岁。
And where do you live?
你们住在哪里?
We live in California.
我们住在California 。
Well, e to New York.
噢,欢迎你们到纽约来。
OK, just a second.
好了,请稍等一下。
I'm almost ready here.
我快要准备就绪了。
Can I help you?
我能帮你忙吗?
Oh, please.
噢,太好了。
Hold Gerald's hand, please. Great!
请握住Gerald的手。很好!
Now point to the buildings.
现在请指着那些建筑物。
Terrific!
好极了!
Give Mommy a kiss, Gerald. Nice!
Gerald,亲一亲妈妈,很好!
Thank you, Gerald.
谢谢你,Gerald。
And thank you, Mrs. Vann.
谢谢你, Vann太太。
Oh, my pleasure.
噢,不客气。
We'll be looking for your book.
我们会去买你的书。
Thank you. Good-bye. Bye, Gerald.
谢谢。再见。Gerald,再见。
Thanks again.
再次谢谢你。
Oh, you're e.
噢,请别客气。
Hey, let me take your picture!
嘿!让我给你拍一张照!
Wonderful. Please.
好啊,请。
Are you from New York?
你是从纽约来的吗?
No, I'm from Greece.
不是,我是从希腊来的。
I'm an exchange student.
我是一名交换学生。
When did e here?
你是什么时候来这里的?
Three months ago.
叁个月之前。
Your English is very good.
你的英语说得很好。
Thanks.
谢谢你的夸奖。
I studied English in school.
我是在学校里学的英语。
Would you like some coffee?
要不要来点咖啡?
No, thank you.
不要,谢谢。
Tell me about your book.
谈谈你的书吧。
Oh, it's not finished yet,
噢,它尚未完成,
but I have some of the pictures.
但我手头有一些照片。
Would you like to see them?
你要不要看一看?
Yes. I'd like that.
要啊,我想看一看。
Here they are. Family Album, .
就在这里。「美国写真」,
It's an album of pictures of th
走遍美国-中英对照文本(绝对全面) 来自淘豆网www.taodocs.com转载请标明出处.