下载此文档

点餐英语.doc


文档分类:外语学习 | 页数:约29页 举报非法文档有奖
1/29
下载提示
  • 1.该资料是网友上传的,本站提供全文预览,预览什么样,下载就什么样。
  • 2.下载该文档所得收入归上传者、原创者。
  • 3.下载的文档,不会出现我们的网址水印。
1/29 下载此文档
文档列表 文档介绍
点餐英语
有时候去一些西式高级餐厅呢,担忧说不好简单的点餐常用英语,显得很丢脸,下面是由资料站为大家分享的一些常用的点餐英语,有了他们你不管去多高级的餐厅都不怕了,快来一起学下吧!

  May I have a menu, please?
  我可以看下菜单吗?
  Please give me this one.
  请给我来这个。
  We want two number eights, please.
  我们要两份八号套餐。
  Could you tell me how this thing is cooked?
  你能告诉我这道菜是怎么做的吗?
  Is it good?
  好吃吗?
  What is the specialty of the restaurant?
  这家店的招牌餐是什么?
  Do you have any special meals today?
  今天有什么特餐吗?
  What would you recommend?I prefer something light.
  我想来点清淡些的,你有什么推荐的吗?
  I will leave it to you.
  你来点菜吧。
  I will have the same as that one.
  我要一份和那个一样的。
  Could I have a few more minutes?
  我能等会儿再点吗?
  点餐英语对话
  A: What can I do for you, sir?
  先生,您要来点什么?
  B: What have you got this morning?
  今天早上你们这儿有什么?
  A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
  水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。
  B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
  请给我来一杯西红柿汁。
  A: Any cereal, sir?
  要来点谷类食品吗,先生?
  B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
  好的,来一份麦片粥。
  A: And eggs?
  还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
  B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
  要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。
  A: How do you want your eggs?
  您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
  B: Fried, please.
  煎的。
  A: Anything more, sir?
  还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
  B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.
  不要了,足够了。谢谢。
  Dialogue 2
  (A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
  (一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)
  A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
  请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?
  B: No, I am afraid we don’t.
  没有。
  A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
  很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?
  B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
  不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?

点餐英语 来自淘豆网www.taodocs.com转载请标明出处.

相关文档 更多>>
非法内容举报中心
文档信息
  • 页数29
  • 收藏数0 收藏
  • 顶次数0
  • 上传人琥珀
  • 文件大小52 KB
  • 时间2021-04-05