第 1 页 共 柳园,
She passed the salley gardens with little snow-white feet.
她来时足娇小色白如棉。
She bid me take love easy, as the leaves grow on the tree:
听她讲爱莫急如叶慢长,
But I, being young and foolish, with her would not agree.
那时候小而蠢,和她看法不一
In a field by the river my love and I did stand,
我与她站立在河边田野,
And on my leaning shoulder she laid her snow-white hand.
她洁白的手倚在我肩。
She bid me take life easy, as the grass grows on the weirs;
听她讲生活像水草慢长,
But I was young and foolish, and now am full of tears.
那时候小而蠢,如今空把泪洒。
美丽的英语诗歌:Twenty-Four Years
二十四年
Dylan Thomas
狄兰 托马斯
Twenty-four years remind the tears of my eyes.
回忆二十四年的岁月,我的眼里充溢泪水。
(Bury the dead for fear that they walk to the grave in labour.)
(安葬死者以免他们在阵痛中步向坟地。)
In the groin of the natural doorway I crouched like a tailor
我曾蹲在自然门廊的腹沟里,
Sewing a shroud for a journey
像个裁缝,借用一吞食切的阳光,
第 5 页 共
简短的优美英语诗歌 优美的英语诗歌朗诵 来自淘豆网www.taodocs.com转载请标明出处.