旅游英语情景对话关于名胜古迹的表达
【导语】“duoduorui85”为你精心整理了“旅游英语情景对话关于名胜古迹的表达”范文,希望对你的学习、工作有参考借鉴作用。
Conversation 1
A:Xi'ent facial expression and manner.
A:如果你们看仔细些,你们就会发现每个兵马俑的容貌和神态都不相同。
B:Those terra-cotta warriors are so vivid and true to life. It's amazing that sculpture could have attained such a high artistic level at that time.
B:这些兵马俑造型生动,形象逼真。那时候能达到这么高的雕塑水平,实在令人惊叹。
A:Yes, I agree with you. Do you know Dayanta?
A:是的,我同意你的说法。你知道大雁塔吗?
B:Yes , it's also very famous.
B:是的,它也很有名。
A:Right. You can visit it.
A:对。你可以去那儿参观。
B:Yes. Thank you for reminding me.
B:对。谢谢你提醒我。
Conversation 2
A:The Ming Tombs are just ahead of us.
A:明十三陵就在前面了。
B:Can't we just stop a minute and take a look at these stone beasts and statues?
B:我们停一会儿,看一下这些石兽、石雕人像好吗?
A:Certainly. They're supposed to be sentries standing guard along the approach to the tombs.
A:当然可以。据说他们都是卫兵,沿路守卫这条通往明陵的道路。
B:There seem to be four of each kind.
B:看起来每一种有4个雕塑。
A:That's right.
A:对了。
B:Whose tomb are we going to see?
B:我们将去看谁的陵墓?
A:We are going to see Ding Ling,the tomb of the thirteenth Ming emperor,Zhu Yijun.
A:我们将去看定陵,明代的第十三个皇帝朱诩钧之墓。
B:When was this tomb excavated?
旅游英语情景对话关于名胜古迹的表达 来自淘豆网www.taodocs.com转载请标明出处.