简短的优美英语诗歌 优美的英语诗歌朗诵
英语诗歌具有特别丰富的内涵,也有美丽的形式。本文在分析诗歌的内涵、英语诗歌文体特点的根底上,探讨诗歌教学的重心及其原那么,最终指出建构主义理论对英语诗歌教学的启示价值。本文是美丽的英
听她讲爱莫急如叶慢长,
But I, being young and foolish, with her would not agree.
那时候小而蠢,和她看法不一
In a field by the river my love and I did stand,
我与她站立在河边田野,
And on my leaning shoulder she laid her snow-white hand.
她洁白的手倚在我肩。
She bid me take life easy, as the grass grows on the weirs;
听她讲生活像水草慢长,
But I was young and foolish, and now am full of tears.
那时候小而蠢,如今空把泪洒。
美丽的英语诗歌:Twenty-Four Years
二十四年
Dylan Thomas
狄兰 托马斯
Twenty-four years remind the tears of my eyes.
回忆二十四年的岁月,我的眼里充溢泪水。
(Bury the dead for fear that they walk to the grave in labour.)
(安葬死者以免他们在阵痛中步向坟地。)
In the groin of the natural doorway I crouched like a tailor
我曾蹲在自然门廊的腹沟里,
Sewing a shroud for a journey
像个裁缝,借用一吞食切的阳光,
By the light of the meat-eating sun.
缝制一件旅行用的寿衣。
Dressed to die, the sensual strut begun,
盛装就死,肉欲之徜徉已起先,
With my red veins full of money,
我的红色血管里满是金钱,
In the final direction of the elementary town
朝着小市镇最终的方向
I advance f
简短的优美英语诗歌 优美的英语诗歌朗诵 来自淘豆网www.taodocs.com转载请标明出处.