下载此文档

外贸英语函电常见表达式.doc


文档分类:外语学习 | 页数:约12页 举报非法文档有奖
1/ 12
下载提示
  • 1.该资料是网友上传的,本站提供全文预览,预览什么样,下载就什么样。
  • 2.下载该文档所得收入归上传者、原创者。
  • 3.下载的文档,不会出现我们的网址水印。
1/ 12 下载此文档
文档列表 文档介绍
外贸英语函电常见表达式
 
 
联系业务信函
 
We are particularly interested in your products, and would like to have more detailed information on all of modities.
本公司对贵方的产品特感兴趣,盼能从贵方获得更多的商品详细资料。
 
We have extensive work for this line of goods, and shall always be ready to cooperate with you in marketing of your products in our market.
我方对此产品有广大的销售网,本公司随时准备与贵方合作,以拓展贵方产品在我国的市场。
 
We have excellent connections in the trade and are fully experienced with the import business for this type of product.
在贸易方面,我们有良好的关系,对此类产品进口业务更具有丰富的经验。
 
We are one of the leading exporters of Chinese silk goods and are enjoying an excellent reputation through fifty years’ business experience.
我公司是中国丝绸产品大出口商之一,具有五十年商贸经验,享誉中外。
 
As to our credit and financial standing, we can refer you to the Bank of China and the Chamber merce in Guangzhou.
至于我们的信用和财务状况,请向中国银行和广州商会了解。
 
Our reference is the Bank of China.
我们的证明人是中国银行。
 
We are in the market for chemicals.
我们要购买化工产品。
 
We are in the market for Chinese leather shoes and should be obliged if you would send us your best quotation.
我方拟购中国皮鞋,请报最优惠价格为感。
 
The export of textiles is our line of business (or: our business scope).
出口纺织品是我们的经营范围。
 
to establish (or: enter into)business relations with sb.
与某人建立贸易关系
 
on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods
在平等互利、互通有无的基础上
 
We hope to trade with you on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
我们希望在平等、互利的基础上和你方进行贸易。
 
to fall within the scope of our business activities
属于我们的经营范围
 
We deal exclusively in light industrial products.
我们专营轻工业产品。
 
e to know the name and address of your firm through …..
承蒙。。。。告知贵公司的名称和地址。
 
The articles we require should be durable and the colors should be bright and attractive.
本公司要求的货物务必经久耐用,色彩鲜明,有吸引力。
 
We have a long experience in the import and export trade and a wide knowledge modities as well as of the best sources of supply of these materials.
本公司在进出口贸易方面历史悠久,经验丰富。对各种货品及其货源十分熟悉。
 
We have your name an

外贸英语函电常见表达式 来自淘豆网www.taodocs.com转载请标明出处.

非法内容举报中心
文档信息
  • 页数 12
  • 收藏数 0 收藏
  • 顶次数 0
  • 上传人 中国课件站
  • 文件大小 0 KB
  • 时间2011-10-25
最近更新