1 his mother told him not to waste time on fishing.
2 Father gave me a toy at Christmas.
3 This factory produces machine tools.
4 They should do it at once.
5 He is likely to let you down.
6 They named the child tom.
1 He was told not to waste time on fishing (by his mother).
2 I was given a toy at Christmas (by my father).
3 Machine tools are produced in this factory.
4 It should be done at once (by them).
5 You are likely to be let down.
6 The child was named tom.
1.We found some jewels in a box.
2. The teacher is keeping the pupils at school for a revision.
3. James has left a parcel for you.
4. You must finish the article before Friday.
5. They will not paint the house again next year.
6. They promised Mary a new doll for her birthday.
7. I have told the children many times not to skate on the pond.
8. Where did he translate the story?
9. We had to repair our TV set.
10. Do they take good care of the sick?
11. They company has paid the workers very handsome wages.
12. They showed me the room where they lived.
1.Spanish is spoken in South America.
2. The plans will have to be revised.
3. All the words must be looked up in a dictionary.
4. Has John been cured of his heart illness?
5. The door should not have been left open all night.
6. We are afraid that we may be attacked at night.
7. We are being taught how to operate the new machine.
Our desks and chairs ________________ (make) of wood. The paper of books and newspapers ______ also ___________ (make) from wood. Even some kinds of cloth __________________ (make) from it. Many people ____________ (burn) wood to keep themselves warm in winter. Indeed, wood _______ (be) important in our everyday life.
Where ________ wood __________ (come) from? It ________________ (take) from trees which _____________(grow) in the m