旅游英语情景对话关于银行服务的表达
以下是我给大家整理的旅游英语情景对话关于银行服务的表达,希望可以帮到大家
Conversation 1
A:I want to send or 1,200 yuan to Nanchang,the commission is 12 yuan.
B:汇款1200元到南昌,手续费为12元。
A:Here you are. Thanks.
A:给你。多谢。
B:You are welcome.
B:不客气。
A:Bye-bye.
A:再见。
Conversation 2
A:May I help you?
A:我能帮什么忙吗?
B:'m sorry, but I've lost my passbook.
B:是的。很抱歉我存折丢了。
A:Well. Can you tell me how much you have deposited?
A:是那样啊。那么您能告诉我您存了多少钱吗?
B:About RMB 12,000.
B:大约人民币12 000元。
A:Please let me have your name and your savings account number if you remember it.
A:如果您记得的话请告诉我您的姓名和您的账号。
B:I'm Bob Brown. But I can't recall my account number.
B:我叫鲍伯•布朗,但我想不起账号了。
A:Don't worry, Mr. Brown. Let me try to check it for you. One moment, , I have your account number balance is exactly RMB 12,000
A:不用着急,布朗先生,让我查一下,请稍等。是的,我查到了您的账号。您账户余额确实是人民币12 000元。
B:Thank goodness. It is still there. Thank you very much.
B:谢天谢地。钱还在。谢谢。
A:It's my pleasure. Please fill out this lost passbook bill and list
旅游英语情景对话关于银行服务的表达 来自淘豆网www.taodocs.com转载请标明出处.